JA Path of Entrepreneurship Education offers tools for the development of working life skills and learning by doing. The programs encourage putting to use different skills in school and in real life.
Programs support the objectives of the national curricula on the different school levels.
JA Finland offers teachers
- Ready made teaching materials (mainly in Finnish) | Check out the programs
- Support and training for the programs | Check our training calendar (training is in Finnish)
- New networking opportunities
The programs are free of charge.
(With the exception of the JA Company Program which have a registration fee per student registered)
Let’s encourage youths to make their own paths!
JA programs in English
JA program materials are primarily in Finnish and Swedish, but for example JA Company Program is available in English.
The Four Steps to Using JA Programs
2. Order the materials
- Order the comprehensive school programs and JA 24h Camp are each ordered from their own program pages.
- The JA Company Program materials are ordered at: nyvuosiyrittajana.fi
- The JA Start Up program consists of only online material, so there is no need to order anything: nystartup.fi
- Order the materials of the program you need for you and your students.
4. Tell us how it went
- When you have completed the program, don’t forget to tell us how it went and how many students participated.
- Your advice will be used to improve the programs.
- Tell us how it went by clicking this link.